Oakland, CA | High Density | Full Time
We are looking for a seasoned Superintendent to join the ZCON Builders team for our North Bay Project in Windsor, California. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience managing high-density, multi-family projects ranging from $50M–$150M. Individuals must possess strong leadership abilities and be responsible for managing subcontractors and suppliers, cost monitoring, scheduling, and problem solving. Proficient computer skills in MS Project for scheduling, MS Office for documentation and reporting required. Possess good working knowledge of Procore and PlanGrid.
- MUST be able to schedule and update entire project start to finish (MS Project preferred)
- MUST have been lead superintendent on Ground Up projects of at least $5 million
- MUST have experience with Multifamily projects (Type I, Type III and Type V)
- Ability to track subcontractors’ progress on the job, maintain the project schedule and coordinate with various agencies for reporting and compliance with project documents and specification
- Ability to manage field crew including project engineers, foremen, and assistant superintendent
- Responsible for quality control
- Manage project safety
- Provide on-site coordination of manpower, materials, equipment, and site logistics
- Effectively manage job site challenges such as weather conditions or emergencies
- Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity
- Knowledge of OSHA laws
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree with at least 5-10 years of building construction experience desired.
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft office suite programs
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of cost control procedures.
ZCON Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits and a drug free workplace.